Relationship Marketing - Case Studies
Summary: How to market your practice by building rewarding relationships with corporations, institutions and non-profit entities within your community.
What you will learn as a variety of case studies are presented:
* How the development of relationships can help you to succeed and reap greater enjoyment from what you do.
* How to market your practice, without the reliance upon third parties "advertising" for us.
* How to "soft market" by having positive associations with nearby organizations.
Biography: Dr. Amy Dukoff earned her dental degree at Tufts University School of Dentistry. She earned her Certificate of Endodontics from Kingsbrook Medical Center. Dr. Dukoff was a clinical assistant professor at Columbia University for ten years, where she taught Oral Diagnosis and Endodontics. In addition, she has lectured on endodontics throughout the United States.
Location: This course will take place Wednesday, August 12th from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at :
Price: $30 - Includes Drinks and Food.
- Refunds will be provided if you cancel three days prior to the event.
- Please contact Thomas Surgent, email@example.com for additional questions.